JANUARY

JANUARY
warmer of the Month

SPECIAL NEWS AND EVENTS!!!

1. Warmer & Scent of the Month 10% off
2. Book a party for the SPRING and receive a free package!
3. BRING BACK MY BAR starts JAN 1st!
4. get double rewards for having a party in JAN

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BRING BACK MY BAR RESULTS

Bring Back My Bar Results
The results are in! We have the final list of winning fragrances for the July 2010 Bring Back My Bar series. The bars will be available to order from July 1– 31 at the regular Scentsy bar price of $5 each. They can also be included in multi-packs

Here are the winners:
Leather
Cashmere
Watermelon Patch
Eucalyptus
Strawberry Sweetie
Mysterious
Sizzlin’ Coconut
Fried Ice Cream
Key Lime Tortilla
Newborn Nursery
Luscious Lemon
Banana Nut Bread
Apples & Pears
French Vanilla
Pumpkin Pie
Cappuccino
Eggnog
Blackberry Bushel
Cheerful Day
Pink Plumeria Passion

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to get these when they come out? I really want to smell Newborn Nursery, Key Lime Tortilla and Blackberry Bushel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are LAME!!! I wanted Winter Candy APPLE! BOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to plan on "STOCKING" up but now I only see like 1 or 2 I even want to just buy 1 bar. :( ~tear~

    ReplyDelete